The National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) is implemented by the National Disability Insurance Agency as a way of ensuring people with a disability continue to get the support they need.
As a registered provider for the NDIS, we are committed to upholding the national standards to ensure the best service is provided for all.
Social and Community Access/ Life skills Development
Product Action provides support to NDIS Participant in a group-based setting to increase participants access to social and community opportunities. Our programs focus on providing meaningful day time activities that ensure maximum participation in our local community and support our clients to develop social networks and explore activities of interest.
Product Action believes in maximising independence for the people we support. We will provide support to our clients to develop new skills, maximise their independence and to maintain current skills.
Support Coordination/ Support Connection is a NDIS funded support designed to assist you better understand your NDIS plan and how it can be used. Product Action’s Support Coordinator has extensive experience in navigating the NDIS and providing support to people with disability.
Product Action Support Coordination can:
- Coordinate your support providers
- Support you to navigate the NDIS environment
- Find appropriate NDIS service providers to help you achieve your goals
- Link you to community, mainstream and other government services
- Optimise your plan so you can get the most out of your funded supports
- Build your ability to exercise choice and control
- Support you to plan ahead for your next plan review
Contact Kate for NDIS enquiries.